Whatever you’re hatching – NatureForm has the equipment to maximize your profit potential!
Natureform has developed lines of incubation equipment which meet the needs of the modern hatchery and its managers for reliability, performance and ease of use, while providing a natural incubation environment. Natureform maximizes hatching performance and chick quality. Put us to the test!
Commercial Poultry Production
Phoenix Series Setters and Hatchers
The Phoenix Series of setters and hatchers provides independent control of all parameters and along with a flexible footprint and trolley design it is the most ultimate hatchery equipment available. The Phoenix series ranges in size from 9,600 eggs to 126,000 eggs making it suitable for any production requirement. It is also uniquely available in all popular tray configurations. Utilizing our vast experience with designing custom incubators for the research and pharmaceutical industries we have developed the ultimate commercial single stage system with the following advantages over our competition:
- Our ventilation technology is incorporated into the total design of the machine from the ground up, inside and out. Ductwork, fan housings, mixing chambers, radiators, air channels and other after thoughts are not needed to compensate for design inadequacies. We keep it simple, like nature.
- By eliminating belt drives we eliminate the CO2 loss, cross contamination, maintenance and dependability issues associated with them.
- No ductwork or “hidden” areas in the machine
- No air recycling or mixing thus eliminating cross contamination in the ductwork
- Minimal ductwork outside the machine.
- No disassembly required for cleaning of the machine
- Natureform’s use of PID with “fuzzy logic” temperature and humidity control technology allows the most precise environmental control available maximizing performance and energy efficiency while optimizing the embryonic environment.
- Can be built around any existing egg tray platform i.e. Jamesway, Chickmaster, Petersime, HatchTech, Pas Reform etc.
- Direct drive fans are more efficient than belt drive fans.
- Incubator is completely sealable for CO₂ control
- Easy loading, unloading and cleaning for maximum labor efficiency
- Minimal number of parts reducing cost and maintenance while improving dependability
- Majority of components are industrial machinery parts supplied by leading global companies and available worldwide
- Natureform’s exclusive patented Naturecoat™ polymer coated coils improve thermal conductance by up to 70% as compared to non-coated coils resulting in substantially reduced costs for heating and cooling.
- Through the use of 3-phase direct drive motors and variable frequency drives incorporating harmonic mitigation technology, Natureform offers the most energy efficient and dependable fan drive system on the market.
- Our high density extruded closed cell polystyrene fiberglass skinned panels are 13% thicker overall and have a 45% thicker skin than our competitors resulting in
- considerable improvement in thermal efficiency, panel strength and longevity. The closed cell polystyrene prevents “wicking”, bacterial growth and the panel delamination commonly experienced by our competitors.
- Virtually all machine components are accessible from the front panel without the need to open the machine or access its roof.